First, the aroma of citrus carries you north, followed by juniper and a subtle hint of cool coastal fir trees. As you move further up the path, fresh mint and the umami flavors of kombu sea kelp are rounded out by a beautiful lasting creamy almond finish. Its young, bold and wise beyond its years.
All of our spirits are inspired by the Golden State and crafted from locally sourced organic or wild foraged ingredients. We proudly support California wildlife and nature conservation. Distilled and bottled by Golden State Distillery LLC in Sebastopol, California.
Every year the California Gray Whale makes a 12,000-mile migration from the warm lagoons of the Baja Peninsula to the cool waters of the Arctic. Our small batch gin is a celebration of this incredible journey.
• 100% Gluten-Free
• Seven times distilled
• Organic or wild foraged botanicals
• 1% for the planet
• Oceana, protecting our oceans
- Double Gold medal SIP awards
- Silver San Francisco World Spirits Awards
- WSWA 2018 Brand Battle winner
- Double Gold Medal at the 2020 San Diego Wine and Spirits Challenge
- Gold from the 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition